Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day. In our busy lives, a healthy breakfast is a great way to keep your diet in check and get set for the day, especially during these holiday seasons. Here are some simple and healthy breakfast recipes to get those jam-packed days off to a great start.
All these easy-to-make recipes below are packed with the goodness of Milky Moo’s range of Truly Pure products to fuel you through the morning and keep you full for most of the day.
Let’s get started.
- Berry Smoothie
Here’s a simple, devouring, perfect smoothie recipe for the morning rush. It is very filling, healthy, and takes just 5 minutes.
- Blend fresh fruits (banana and berries go well)
- Add some milk
- Add a spoonful of Milky Moo Probiotic Dahi
- You can freeze it overnight in summers or have it fresh in the morning during winters.
And that’s about it. We believe a perfect morning begins with a perfect smoothie.
- Healthy Chia Seed Pudding
Here’s another easy breakfast idea with just two steps. Simple flavors elevated with fresh fruits, chia seeds are the perfect choice to boost your metabolism and kickstart your day.
- Blend Milky Moo Truly Pure Super Vitamin Milk
- Add one banana and a tablespoon peanut butter
- Whisk chia seeds into the blended mixture
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Stir vigorously (the chia seeds will begin to plump up and stick together)
Stir your chia pudding again and enjoy the bliss.
- Healthy Milky Moo Probiotic Dahi Pancakes
Make way in your day for healthy and fluffy pancakes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Milky Moo Probiotic Dahi, Milky Moo Truly Pure Toned Milk, Eggs, and vanilla syrup
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- Combine both the mixture and make a thick batter
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium flame
- Spoon about two tablespoons of batter to make medium pancakes
- Cook pancakes until bubbles begin to appear
- Check if they are brown on the other side and then carefully flip
- Cook them for about a minute
Top it up with a scoop of Probiotic Dahi, fruits, and syrup of your choice (we would suggest maple or honey).
- Brown Bread Tomato & Cucumber Sandwich
A simple sandwich goes a long way or, in this case, a long day.
- Apply soft butter on the brown bread loaves
- Spread hung curd made of Milky Moo Dahi on one side of a bread loaf
- Add black salt, oregano, chilli flakes, chaat masala, and black pepper powder for taste
- Place the round slices of tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers
- Repeat sprinkling spices and herbs
- Cover with another slice and press down slightly
- Serve cold or apply butter to a pan and toast them until golden
This is going to take only 10 minutes.
- No-Cook Dates, Nuts & Oats Recipe
- Add ½ cup rolled oats to a jar/bowl
- Pour Milky Moo Truly Pure Super Vitamin Milk from the top, just enough to immerse the oats completely
- Add nuts of your choice (cashews, almonds, walnuts, raisins, peanuts, and any other nuts you like)
- Add some chopped dates
- Top with some more milk, cover, and leave overnight to soak
Have it in the morning, and you are good to go at least until noon. It is extremely filling and fulfilling. Order in your favourite Milky Moo products, delivered right to your doorstep on Daily Moo. Download the app and subscribe now!